International Maritime Risk Rating Agency Help
WELCOME TO IMRRA - your source of reliable and transparent vessel bench marking vessel safety risk ratings database.
Vessels - User instructions Login
- In the corresponding fields fill in your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD using your personal access details
- Please make sure you keep your login details in a convenient place; you will need them each time you enter the site
How to search for the ship in the database
- Click on the 'Vessels' tab for Dry Bulk or Liquid Cargo
- In the Search field type the vessel name or IMO number and click “Search”
- After the vessel is found click the “Details” button on the right
- You will now see all the vessel details, including the vessel light traffic light risk ratings
Ordering Updated Reports
- If you want to order a new vessel risk rating report, click on ‘Order Updated Report’
- Now you will view a brief overview of the vessel, and the cost for new reports
- A prompt will ask you if you want to order a new report. Click the icon you want to order a new report
- Once your request has been received you will view the following confirmation screen
- If you have credits you will receive your report within four-hours, or within 24 hours of cleared funds
IMRRA's Vessel Traffic Light Risk Ratings Explained
- Red vessel risk ratings:
Require immediate action to control your potential hazard. High-risk probability for severe incidents and casualties.
- Amber vessel risk rating:
A planned approach to vessel risk management, alignment of pricing strategy, or application of temporary risk management is required.
- Green vessel risk ratings:
Green vessel risk ratings: High standards of vessel operation, more likely to increase your profits at a lower risk.
Vessel Percentage Risk Ratings Guide
- Risk rating benchmark percentage valid day vessel assessed
- Directly compare vessel risk performance rating against the vessel type average
- Assess, implement and manage your company and vessel safety risk compared to fleet average for vessel type
How to order a new report
- Enter vessel name, IMO number, and your contact numbers, to complete your request
- You will be contacted to confirm your new vessel risk ratings request, and once payments
are received you will have the latest report within three-hours
- Alternatively, you can purchase risk rating reports via our trusted partner www.fleetmon.com
Vessel Not Found Request after a New Vessel Risk Assessment Report
Should the ‘Search’ button give you the following statement:
This means there have been no previous vessel risk assessments requested for your vessel.
You can request a new risk rating report by clicking the ‘Add Vessel’ button, and input the vessels onto the form
- On the “New vessel Risk Rating page” type the Vessel name and IMO Number in the request form
- Send the form by clicking on the “Send Request” button
- You will be contacted to confirm new vessel risk ratings request, and once payments are received you will have the report within three-hours