IMRRA Terms & Conditions
- This website is provided by International Maritime Risk Rating Agency (IMRRA) and may be used for informational purposes only.
You acknowledge you have read, and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. By downloading information
you agree to the Term & Conditions listed below.
- You further agree to comply with all local laws, regulations and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. You
- IMRRA may revise these Terms & Conditions from time-to-time. The Terms & Conditions are listed on the website.
- Although IMRRA provides certain encryption in an effort to protect the electronic transmission of Information that you submit
through the site, IMRRA does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the site. You understand
and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the site.
- Except for the personally identifiable information relative to you, any information you do send to IMRRA through the site
will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
- IMRRA authorizes you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this website. This authorization is
not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials.
- The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. IMRRA does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the
materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site.
You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk.
IMRRA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. IMRRA may make
any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at
any time without notice. This site, the information and materials on the site, and the software made available on the site, are
subject to any applicable statutory warranties or legislative provisions which cannot be excluded.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the
operation of the site in any way.
- A requested Risk Rating Update /Risk Assessment will be processed within 48 hours upon submission of the relevant form on
the basis of information available in the industry databases on the date of request. Before further processing we may advise you to
provide additional information if required for a comprehensive assessment and/or rating results.
- The updated Risk Rating results will be sent to your email address stated in the request form, uploaded to this website and
to databases of oil majors participating in the project.
- The information changes constantly, thus the dynamic information used for rating risks of the shipping industry is always
liable to become out-of-date. For this reason, we recommend that you take professional judgment before embarking upon any course
of action (or omitting to take any action) that has or may have legal implications. We do not warrant, represent or guarantee:
- The accuracy of the information published on this website;
- The completeness of the information published on this website
- That the information published on this website is up-to-date;
- Or the information on the website can be applied to achieve any particular result.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees relating to this
website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness
for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). You acknowledge that some of the information used for assessment or
published on this website is provided by the industry, our partners and other third parties, and that we do not usually approve or
take responsibility for such information.
- You agree to the publication of risk rating results relating to your vessel or company on our website. You acknowledge that
the published results may be critical to your business; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or
indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with or you generate a password to enable you to access restricted
areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that password is kept confidential. You must notify us in
writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity
on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of
such a failure. You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our website.
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations.
We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage
that may arise from your use of them.
- We may vary the benefits available to subscribed users, and the terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion.
- During the period of subscription, a user shall be able to access all information and documents as are covered by the subscription,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The subscription may be terminated:
- By the user at any time giving us written notice of termination;
- By us giving a written notice to the subscribed user; or
- If the user is insolvent, or fails to pay any applicable charges on the due date, or breaches any provision of these
terms and conditions, or breaches the terms of any other contract between us and the subscribed user - by us giving
immediate written notice to the user.
- If a subscription is terminated (for whatever reason and on whatever basis) the user shall be entitled to a refund of amounts
paid to us before such termination with subtraction of the bank fees.
- Without prejudice to our other rights, if you breach these terms and conditions of use in any way, or if we reasonably suspect
that you have breached these terms and conditions of use in any way, we may:
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to
circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- Contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
- Delete and/or edit any or all of your content.