International Maritime Risk Rating Agency Help
WELCOME TO IMRRA - your source of reliable and transparent vessel bench marking vessel safety risk ratings database.
User instructions - Login
- In the corresponding fields fill in your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD using your personal access details.
- Please make sure you keep your login details in a convenient place; you will need them each time you enter the site.
How to search for the vessel’s technical operator in the database.
- Click on the 'Operators' tab from the Liquid Cargo navigation icon
- In the “Search” field type the operator name, vessel name or IMO number and click “Search”
- After the operator is found you will see risk rating of the Operator based on risk ratings of the vessels managed by the Technical Manager/Operator
- Use the 'Details' button on the right to see the list of vessels managed by the Operator
IMRRA's Vessel Traffic Light Risk Ratings Explained
- Red vessel risk ratings:
Require immediate action to control your potential hazard. High-risk probability for severe incidents and casualties.
- Amber vessel risk rating:
A planned approach to vessel risk management, alignment of pricing strategy, or application of temporary risk management is required.
- Green vessel risk ratings:
Green vessel risk ratings: High standards of vessel operation, more likely to increase your profits at a lower risk.
Vessel Percentage Risk Ratings Guide
- Risk rating benchmark percentage valid day vessel assessed
- Directly compare vessel risk performance rating against the vessel type average
- Assess, implement and manage your company and vessel safety risk compared to fleet average for vessel type